Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Big Night Out


Is it the lipstick, cream, mascara, hair colour or foundation? Or is it her infectious smile that lights up her face and brings a sparkle to her eyes? Priyanka opens up about beauty routines, favourite products and how she always looks fabulous.

What is your daily makeup and beauty routine?
Cleanse, tone and moisturise-nothing works better for me. As an actor, I'm required to wear a lot of makeup, whether it's for films, photo-shoots or appearances. So when I'm not working, my routine is very basic. The things that I carry with me at all times are my Pond's Perfect Results Multi-Benefit Cream and M.A.C Studio Fix.

And what about the big night out?
When I'm not making a public appearance, I use absolutely minimal makeup and spice it up with eyeliner, blush and lipstick. I slip on a sexy short dress and high heels, and I'm set!

Any favourite perfumes?
Smelling good is a must, no matter where you are or what you're doing. My current preference is Dolce & Gabbana The One, but my all time favourite is Ralph Lauren Romance.

How do you take care of your flawless skin?
Quite simple-cleanse, tone and moisturise. On my days off, I don't do much; I just allow my skin to breathe. I also drink lots of water and never forget my multi-vitamins. I think it's important to pamper your skin as often as you can. My crazy schedule doesn't allow me the luxury very often, but I try and get in a facial whenever possible.

What do you do for your hair?
Because of my profession, my hair is battered and abused. Given the trauma I put my hair through, I give it extra care. I oil my hair regularly and condition it as well. I trim my hair once in about two months or as and when I feel the need. I have different hairstylists for various films, but primarily they are Minal Sharma and Kanta Motwani.

Any favourite hair products?
Anything that is Sunsilk.

Do you have a special diet to stay so slim?
It's called good genetics and a great metabolism. Honestly, I am a complete foodie and a junk-a-holic. Diets don't work for me. I try and eat healthy most of the time but also don't stop myself from eating what I feel like, whether it's a pepperoni pizza or aloo parantha!

One simple trick that makes you fabulous?
Comfort, and knowing what suits you- the fit, style and look-whether it's hair, clothes or makeup.

What are you buying for this season? 
I never have an agenda. I just pick up what I like.

No comments:

Post a Comment