Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Priyanka Chopra to romance seven heroes


Priyanka Chopra, who will be seen romancing seven heroes in one of her forthcoming movies, says that she doesn’t want to be seen playing more than one character in a film ever again.

“I have done my quota of multiple characters. It’s a promise that I have made to myself. I don’t play multiple characters in Vishal’s (Bharadwaj) movie. What got me going (in the film) was the concept of seven husbands. Like Kaminey, the story of this film is totally different and really engaging. I cannot comment much on the script unfortunately,” she says.
Ask her if she has her hands full with men in this movie, and Priyanka laughs: “Haven’t I always? I mean the gossip columns were full of them also.”
Priyanka says that she has always been attracted to challenging scripts and that’s the reason why she bonds with Vishal so well.
“I took time to say a yes to Vishal during Kaminey. This time too, I took my own time to read the script and immediately fell in love with it. I realised that Vishal is one person who is willing to experiment all the time. He is always open to ideas. As an actor you always dream to work with such a director who always keeps his mind open to ideas from everybody,” she ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment